Job code: .NET-FREASHER
Position: Software Engineer
Job type: Full Time
Department: Software Development
Gender preferences: MALE
Minimum qualifications: Masters
The position is for a Junior ASP.NET/C#.NET developer responsible for creating and maintaining enterprise internet / intranet web/desktop applications and services using ASP.NET and related technologies
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations,such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- ASP.NET, MVC, C# or VB.NET, WCF, JSON, Web Services
- writing SQL Server stored procedures and queries, LINQ
- ADO.NET Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2008.
- deploying and configuring .Net applications on servers
- problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment working with local and remote teams
- Freshers must have good coding knowledge in the above listed skill sets.
- Students who is pursing in last semester/project can also apply for this job